Family Lifestyle session:Pricing & Deliverables
How does your day with your kid look like? Have you ever wanted someone to capture those precious, unnoticed everyday moments that you spend with your family?
Life is not always about bigger celebrations. Celebrate the tiny, invaluable every day moments by getting a "Lifestyle shoot" done
Please click here for other Terms & Conditions.
Please feel free to connect with me at +91 9717006887 if you would like to discuss anything about these packages or if you may have any queries.
- A mix of casual, candid shots and posed portrait shots, at the relaxed environ of your residence, nearby park, etc.
- Celebrates everyday life
- 2-3 hours of shoot
- 25 edited, high-res images
- Charges: Rs. 10,000
*Additional points on pricing
- Additional photos, if any, across any package can be purchased @ Rs. 500/ image
- Low-res watermarked edited images are shared for making a selection of the final set
- Please note that I do not share Unedited images with clients
- All of these charges are inclusive of travel to and from the location, if any.
- Additional charge of Rs. 1000 if the shoot session needs to be scheduled on weekends
Other Terms & Conditions
- RAW or unedited images would not be shared with the client
- Payment terms: 50% on booking, 50% on event/ shoot day. Bank online transfers and cash are the accepted means of payment
- Timeline: Images would be delivered within 3 weeks of shoot session/ event completion
- Copyright: I would retain copyright of all these images and would be using select images from this event/ shoot session for my work promotion - both online and offline. Online would include (but is not limited to) my website, blog, Facebook page etc.
- I may enter select images in relevant photocontests happening in India/ elsewhere.
- Please give Picture Credit to my business page (https://www.shambhavik.com or https://www.facebook.com/ShambhaviKPhotography) if you share images shot by me on social media
- Please note that making payment towards engaging my services would be equivalent to accepting the above-mentioned T&Cs